Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Movement is Medicine. 5 Full Body Exercises You Can do Anywhere.
Life can sometimes get in the way of getting to the gym. Having a backup plan ready to employ during those moments is great way to help you stay on track. Here are 5 full body exercises you can do at home, on vacation, and on your own time to keep your body moving.
1. Mountain Climbers target butt/hips, thighs, and full body.
2. Spider Walks target full body.
3. Inchworms target abs, arms, back, chest, shoulders, and full body.
4. Sprinter Pulls target full body.
5. Inverted Flyers target abs, butt/hips, thighs, and full body.